WISH OF THE MONTH
It's kitten season! To help feed orphaned litters, we need KMR Kitten Formula on hand. Our staff and foster volunteers hand feed dozens of baby kittens every year, and formula like this is the only thing out there that will adequately replace a mother cat's milk.
Our Wish List
Every little bit helps! This list includes a lot of items we go through every single day, but you can find a lot more needs on our Amazon Wish List and on our Facebook page.
- Dog food - any brand you'd feed your own furbabies! (we really like Victor and Pedigree)
- Cat food - any brand you'd feed your own kitties!
- Thick, rope slip dog leads (like this one)
- Rescue One-step wipes & liquid concentrate
- KOE cleaner
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Laundry detergent - any brand, but this one from Amazon is great!
- Puppy pads
- Bully sticks
- Pill Pockets for dogs and for cats
- Disposable rubber gloves
- Gallon & Quart sized Ziploc bags
- Paper towels
- Trash bags (drawstring, kitchen size)
- White copy & color paper
- Duct tape
- Ink pens
- Bottled water
- Binder clips and paper clips
- O-cedar spin mop refills
- Foldable, portable wagon
- Amazon gift cards
- Home Depot & Lowes gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
Drop Off Donations
Have something to donate? You are welcome to bring donations to the shelter during our business hours.
Monday/Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 12p-4p
Thursday - 12p-4p
Friday - 2p-6p
Saturday - 12p-4p
Sunday - 12p-4p
Can't make it by when we are open? We have a donation bin outside of our front gate, and we check it every day. If you would like to donate an item that cannot be left at the gate, please contact us to make arrangements.
Donation receipts are available by request. Thank you for your support!
Buying on Amazon supports Special Pals! We receive a small donation for every purchase made using Amazon Affiliate links found throughout our website.